Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
They say tequila makes her clothes come off so perhaps that is where the devilish title of the drink comes from.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de cassis
- 2 lime wedges
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 3 -6 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage (like 7-UP)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Muddle sugar, mint and squeezed lime wedges in mixing tin until mixture smells like spearmint gum.
- Fill with ice, add tequila and cassis, shake until the tin is icey to the touch. Pour into a collins glass, top with 7-up and garnish with a sugarcane stick and fresh mint.