1/1 Photo of Mojito De Mentha
Claire de Luna's Note:
Friends of ours made these for us as the prelude to a hot summer evening, and with one drink, this became our favorite new cocktail! Very fresh and light and a great way to use the mint from your garden. (From the cookbook, Viva la Vida by Rafael Palomino.)
My Private Note
tall gl ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tear mint leaves in half and put in cocktail shaker.
- 2Using a pestle or the end of a wooden spoon, mash the leaves until bruised and crushed.
- 3Add all the remaining ingredients except soda.
- 4Cover the shaker and shake briskly.
- 5Pour into a tall glass and top off with Sprite or 7-up.
- 6Stir once, garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito De Mentha
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: