A nice, light cocktail - sweet, tangy, and minty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a glass 1/3 full with crushed ice, and place mint leaves and sugar syrup on top.
- 2Using a muddle stick or wooden pestle, mash them together for about 20 seconds.
- 3Add the rum and club soda and lime juice and stir well.
- 4Garnish with mint sprig, serve, and enjoy!
- 5*To make sugar syrup, dissolve 1 part sugar into 1 part hot water and boil until thickened.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito (Cuban Mint and Rum Cocktail)
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: