Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice, light cocktail - sweet, tangy, and minty!
Make and share this Mojito (Cuban Mint and Rum Cocktail) recipe from Food.com.
- Fill a glass 1/3 full with crushed ice, and place mint leaves and sugar syrup on top.
- Using a muddle stick or wooden pestle, mash them together for about 20 seconds.
- Add the rum and club soda and lime juice and stir well.
- Garnish with mint sprig, serve, and enjoy!
- *To make sugar syrup, dissolve 1 part sugar into 1 part hot water and boil until thickened.