- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 -4 chopped garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon peeled grated gingerroot
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except for chicken wings in a food processor (or blender), process until blended.place wings in a large resealable bag or container, pour in marinade and toss to coat.refrigerate 8-10 hours.
- heat grill to medium heat. remove wings from marinade , place wings on grill and cover. grill wings 15-20 minutes, or until no longer pink; turning occasionally.