1/1 Photo of Mojito Chicken Breast
Fisher Nuts's Note:
Looking for a delicious recipe with a hint of Cuban flair? Try our tasty take on chicken with Mojito accents, garnished with asparagus and Fisher Slivered Almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sheet pan, spread the asparagus out and drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of the olive oil to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Next, place the almonds on the pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil to coat then roast in at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- 3In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil until very hot.
- 4Add the chicken and begin to brown. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until tender — about 7-8 minutes.
- 5Add the lime juice and carefully add the rum and lime zest. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer slowly until cooked.
- 6Toss in half of the almonds and place the hot rice on a warm platter.
- 7Top the rice with the chicken, arrange the roasted asparagus, drizzle the juices on top and garnish with the remaining almonds and mint.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 152.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fisher Chef's Naturals Slivered Almonds