A great and tasty summer recipe that combines the tastes of a Mojito and grilled chicken. This comes from the WeightWatchers "Sizzle It' book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lime zest, lime juice, orange juice, honey, garlic, cumin, chopped mint, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl.
- 2Transfer one half of mixture into a covered container and refrigerate.
- 3Transfer the remaining the remainder of the mixture into a gallon size Zip Lock bag and add the chicken.
- 4Squeeze out the air from bag and seal.
- 5Let chicken marinade for at least 2 hours, or over night.
- 6Preheat grill.
- 7Remove the chicken from the bag and discard excess marinade.
- 8Place chicken on grill and cook for 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 9While chicken is cooking, pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan and bring to boil.
- 10Transfer cooked chicken to a platter and spoon hot marinade on top.
- 11Garnish with lime wedges and a sprig of mint and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 287.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: