Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the perfect mojito for me. Deceptively smooth. Sometimes I'll cut the spent lime shells in half and add a couple of pieces to the drink for visual effect.
- 3 ounces light rum
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 ounces club soda
- of fresh mint
- ice cube
- 1 strip sugar cane (to garnish)
- Muddle 2-3 sprigs of mint with the sugar in the bottom of a 16 ounce glass.
- Stir in the rum.
- Squeeze the lime and add the juice to the glass, straining out any pulp.
- Add the club soda and stir gently.
- Add ice to fill the glass and stir again.
- Garnish with sugar cane and serve.
Oh yea! I'm glad my garden is full of mint and my bar is full of rum:) This is fabulous!
My first Mojito and it was wonderful. It is going to my cookbooks,
I have tried a lot of Mojitos (that is drank.) This was nice! Prepared for ZWT5 Team Jammin Java Jivers.