Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and easy microwave Christmas pudding.
- 250 g margarine or 250 g butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 kg mixed fruit
- 1 cup pie apple
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons parisienne essence
- 1⁄2 cup sweet sherry
- Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in eggs.
- Add fruit alternatively with combined flour, breadcrumbs and spices. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a microwave 1.5 litre pudding bowl.
- Cook for 30 minutes on MED LOW/DEFROST.
- Cover outside edge of bowl with 2cm wide foil collar. Continue cooking 10-15 minutes on MED LOW/DEFROST.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before turning out.