Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very moist, flavorful cake and it's easy to make too!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagemoist white cake mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour one 10 inch bundt pan.
- In medium bowl combine the cake mix, instant vanilla pudding, nutmeg, vegetable oil, white wine, and eggs.
- Beat with an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool on rack in pan for 10 minutes then remove cake from pan to rack.
- Let cake cool completely before slicing. Garnish sliced cake with a dollop of whipped cream or dust with confectioners' sugar and sliced strawberries.
- Variation: You can also "flour" the pan after it's been greased with cocoa powder or a cinnamon sugar mixture for a textured crust.
Very easy to make. I work at a winery, and used a Late Harvest Viognier (sweet white dessert wine). A also used some of the dessert wine with confectioners sugar for a drizzle topping. YUMM!!!!!!!!!!
Great cake! Easy to make. Only five of us but we ate it all before the evening ended.