6 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your crockpot, combine broth, water, celery, onion, butter and seasoning.
- 2Heat on high until it simmers.
- 3Add turkey, breast-side down, cover and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours.
- 4Turkey is done when the temperature reaches 180 degrees.
- 5When turkey is cooked, remove from crockpot and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 6Meanwhile, to prepare gravy, strain vegetables, and put broth into a large nonstick skillet.
- 7Heat to boiling.
- 8Mix flour with cold water and stir until flour is dissolved.
- 9Pour flour mixture into broth and heat, stirring constantly, until gravy is thick and bubbly.
- 10Serve with hot sliced turkey.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist & Tender Turkey With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.1 mg
- Sodium 296.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 41.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: