Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Combination of a few recipes and what I had in the cupboard. This turned out really moist.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder (recommend mrs dash southwest chipolte seasoning)
- 0.5 (39 g) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 -2 piece bread, torn into small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce (recommend famous dave's)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Mix ground beef with all ingredients except last 3.
- Shape into a loaf and place in bread pan.
- Mix ketchup, barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Spread over top of meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350 degree oven for about 1 hour.