Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend gave me this recipe, it is absolutely amazing, stays moist for days and is surprisingly easy to make. i hope you enjoy it:)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 small plain yogurt (about 150ml)
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 3 eggs
- 100 g milk chocolate, for icing
- Boil the butter, cocoa, oil and water together on the stove.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, sugar and salt.
- Add the cocoa mixture to the flour mixture and stir.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the bicarb and the yoghurt--watch it bubble!
- Add the eggs one at a time to the yoghurt mixture and beat it all together.
- Add the yoghurt mixture to the chocolaty mixture and stir it all together.
- Bake at 180°C (about 350°F for about 30 minutes.
- Break chocolate into pieces and place these onto the cake as soon as it comes out of the oven. wait a bit, for the cake to cool and the chocolate to melt then spread the chocolate over the cake AND ENJOY!