Recipe by Campbell's Kitchen
Four ingredients and a dash of pepper mix together quickly to make this baked stuffing - it's delicious as is, but it's also a great foundation recipe that you can customize with your family's favorite add-ins.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- generous dash ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 (14 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the broth, black pepper, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring often. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
- Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.
- Recipe tip: Serve with a store-bought rotisserie chicken or turkey breast and steamed whole green beans. Serve key lime pie for dessert.