Recipe by Mesomar
I love these cookies since they are moist and soft... plus they are a hit at any party!
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
Made these for my Christmas platter and of course had to do a taste test. They are fantastic! I rolled them into 1" balls and rolled in the sugar. They came out soft on the inside with a nice tender crust for the bottom. I only baked 9 min (propane oven-hotter). I LOVE THEM!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar (set aside going to roll dough in)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients together. Once all mixed put the mixture in the fridge for about 10 minute.
- take out of the fridge and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Take the balls and roll into suger and place on a cookie sheet.
- Take a fork and push down on the batter ball about 1/2 of the way down. Then push down on the again. (so as to make a criss cross fashion #).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Take out and let sit for 3 minutes.