Since I discovered my husband has diabetes, I have been trying to add more fiber rich foods to my families diet. The oatmeal in this recipe helps with this, and the kids and everyone else realy like these moist treats. Try them!!!
- heat oven to 375*F.
- Grease and flour muffin tins, or use paper liners.
- in large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients except nuts, blend until just combined.
- Do not over mix.
- Stir in nuts.
- Fill prepared muffin tins three fourths full.
- Bake for 18 to20 minutes, or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan or on a wire rack.