1/1 Photo of Moist Oatmeal Cookies
Sunni B's Note:
This recipe was handed down from my aunt. These cookies are so moist and have such a great flavor. You can add raisins or chocolate chips (I'm partial to chocolate chips)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix flour and soda together and set aside.
- 3Combine butter, white and brown sugars, pudding mix and malted milk powder in mixer bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- 4Add eggs and beat well again.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture.
- 6Add oatmeal and mix well.
- 7Add optional ingredients and stir well.
- 8Drop onto cookie sheet (cookie scooper recommended for uniform size).
- 9Bake for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g