Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was handed down from my aunt. These cookies are so moist and have such a great flavor. You can add raisins or chocolate chips (I'm partial to chocolate chips)!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour and soda together and set aside.
- Combine butter, white and brown sugars, pudding mix and malted milk powder in mixer bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well again.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Add oatmeal and mix well.
- Add optional ingredients and stir well.
- Drop onto cookie sheet (cookie scooper recommended for uniform size).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Yummy! I was glad to find a recipe using malted milk powder!!! I did reduce the brown sugar to 1/2 cup and omitted the white sugar. Otherwise, made the recipe as is; added dark chocolate chips to half the batter, but I find they overwhelm the cookie's wonderful flavour. Yield is accurate, cookies are moist and tasty - they are everything they claim to be. Thanks for sharing :)