This recipe was handed down from my aunt. These cookies are so moist and have such a great flavor. You can add raisins or chocolate chips (I'm partial to chocolate chips)!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour and soda together and set aside.
- Combine butter, white and brown sugars, pudding mix and malted milk powder in mixer bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well again.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Add oatmeal and mix well.
- Add optional ingredients and stir well.
- Drop onto cookie sheet (cookie scooper recommended for uniform size).
- Bake for 10 minutes.