Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
put here for safe keeping
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 (2 1/2-3 1/2 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cut in parts
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Place Onion Soup Mix and bread crumbs in large plastic food bag and
- shake to blend. Brush chicken on all sides with Mayonnaise. Place one
- piece of chicken in bag at a time. Close tightly and shake till coated.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 400 degree oven 40 to 45
- minutes or until golden brown and tender.
This was a very easy way to bake chicken!! made with chicken breasts only (what was on hand) and it turned out great. Even my 2yr old liked it, thought it was chicken nuggets cut up so the onion flavor didn't bother him either! Made for PAC Fall 2008, will make again and again!
Just as the recipe says, it is moist and crispy. I don't eat meat anymore, but my husband says it was good. I'm going to try this with some frozen tofu slices for me.