Recipe by PugMomma Brenda
put here for safe keeping
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was a very easy way to bake chicken!! made with chicken breasts only (what was on hand) and it turned out great. Even my 2yr old liked it, thought it was chicken nuggets cut up so the onion flavor didn't bother him either! Made for PAC Fall 2008, will make again and again!
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 (2 1/2-3 1/2 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cut in parts
- 2 cups mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Onion Soup Mix and bread crumbs in large plastic food bag and
- shake to blend. Brush chicken on all sides with Mayonnaise. Place one
- piece of chicken in bag at a time. Close tightly and shake till coated.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 400 degree oven 40 to 45
- minutes or until golden brown and tender.