1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I've made this recipe for years,passed down from my mother. I make my loaf free standing, in a slightly larger pan, and then add enough water to surround the base of the loaf. This gives me enough liquid to make a delicious gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine first 7 ingredients, along with 1/2 cup of the ketchup and 1/2 of the can of soup, undiluted. Mix well.
- 3Form into loaf, either in loaf pan, or form free standing, in a slightly larger pan.
- 4Dilute remaining soup (right in the can) to a 'saucy' consistency.
- 5Pour over loaf, and then drizzle remaining ketchup over top of soup.
- 6Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist,mushroomee Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 979.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 18.2 g