1/2 Photos of Moist Mexican Cornbread
1 hr 5 mins
I like this cornbread because of its great taste. Moist and so easy to mix up. Also is good hot, warm and cold. I like to add diced red jalapeno or some chipotle seasoning for color. This recipe always turns out good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients except the cornbread mixes into a large bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- 2Now add the cornbread mixes and stir just until moistened.
- 3Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until lightly browned and the edges pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 5Serve warm and refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Mexican Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 506.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g