I like this cornbread because of its great taste. Moist and so easy to mix up. Also is good hot, warm and cold. I like to add diced red jalapeno or some chipotle seasoning for color. This recipe always turns out good.
- Put all ingredients except the cornbread mixes into a large bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Now add the cornbread mixes and stir just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until lightly browned and the edges pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Serve warm and refrigerate leftovers.