Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Eagle Brand.
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and cocoa.
- In large bowl, combine chocolate mixture and remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Sure they are low calorie but the texture is super weird to these brownies. They are indeed moist but we couldn't get past the spongy texture.
This made a very very wet, cake-like brownie (in fact the top stuck to parchment paper). However, I think this would be a great recipe for kids because of the texture & sweetness and for the fact that it would be a quick & convenient recipe.
The moistest brownies I've ever had Can't describe them ...just need to try them for yourself!!!