- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and cocoa.
- In large bowl, combine chocolate mixture and remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature.