Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is very simple to put together and comes out so moist! It has great holiday flavors.
Make and share this Moist Holiday Spice Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and pudding mix on low speed until incorporated. Beat 2 more minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in the orange zest and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes. Take out and cool completely.
- Drizzle warm frosting over cake or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This was good...very moist. But I think adding the other ingredients took away some from the spice flavor. I think a little bit of added fresh spice would make this to die for. Thanks for posting!