Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cake is very simple to put together and comes out so moist! It has great holiday flavors.
Make and share this Moist Holiday Spice Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and pudding mix on low speed until incorporated. Beat 2 more minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in the orange zest and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes. Take out and cool completely.
- Drizzle warm frosting over cake or sprinkle with powdered sugar.