Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is very simple to put together and comes out so moist! It has great holiday flavors.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and pudding mix on low speed until incorporated. Beat 2 more minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in the orange zest and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes. Take out and cool completely.
- Drizzle warm frosting over cake or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This was good...very moist. But I think adding the other ingredients took away some from the spice flavor. I think a little bit of added fresh spice would make this to die for. Thanks for posting!