- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow bowl. This
- will be bowl "A".
- Combine the next 4 ingredients in a separate bowl. This will be bowl
- Dip chicken in bowl A and then in bowl B to coat. Place chicken in a
- greased 13x9x2 pan. Sprinkle the remainder of bowl B over the chicken.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake @ 350 for 50 minutes, or until juices run clear.