Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was in a pinch for a quick easy recipe & just threw this together on a whim. Turned out delicious and SO moist & tender! I think you'll love it, my boyfriend sure did!
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup dale's seasoning
- 4 tablespoons garlic (Costco minced is best)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, meyer
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a ziploc bag & add chicken, let sit in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put 2 cups Italian bread crumbs in a gallon size ziploc bag, add chicken & shake until thoroughly coated. Place on greased baking sheet & top each piece of chicken with a small slice of butter.
- Turn chicken after 20 minutes & cook for an additional 25.
- Serve with your favorite side, would go well with sauteed vegetables or mac n cheese!
Made this for PAC Fall 2008. This was a wonderful way to fix chicken. I used boneless breasts and baked at 375 for about 30 mins. I don't know what dale's seasoning is, so I used Mrs Dash originial. Very tasty and very moist.
Oh wow this was FANTASTIC! The name says it all - moist and delicious. I used boneless breasts so cooked a little longer and lined my baking sheet with foil so cleanup was a breeze. The combination of spices was perfect and the chicken came out unbelievably juicy and flavorful. This one's a real winner!