Not only is this cake so very easy it's so good! This can also be baked in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan for about 40 minutes or make cupcakes --- frost with your favorite chocolate frosting or see my Kittencal's Chocolate Frosting/Icing if using a devil's food cake mix you may omit the instant coffee granules or for an even deeper chocolate flavor add it in
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer beat together cake mix with mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon for about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Divide the batter between the two cake pans.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the cakes test done.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan then remove to a rack to cool completely.
- Frost cooled cake with chocolate frosting.