1/5 Photos of Moist Deep Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake (Or Cupcakes)
Not only is this cake so very easy it's so good! This can also be baked in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan for about 40 minutes or make cupcakes --- frost with your favorite chocolate frosting or see my Kittencal's Chocolate Frosting/Icing if using a devil's food cake mix you may omit the instant coffee granules or for an even deeper chocolate flavor add it in
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- 3In a large bowl using an electric mixer beat together cake mix with mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon for about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- 4Divide the batter between the two cake pans.
- 5Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the cakes test done.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes in pan then remove to a rack to cool completely.
- 7Frost cooled cake with chocolate frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Deep Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake (Or Cupcakes)
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.1
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 618.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g