1/2 Photos of Moist Date Nut Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from Canada. The recipe came from All recipes and was submitted by Canadian Girl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour a 9inx5in loaf pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the dates and butter.
- 4Pour boiling water over them, and let stand until cool.
- 5When the dates have cooled, stir the mixture to break up any clumps.
- 6Mix in the brown sugar and egg until well blended.
- 7Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 8Stir into the date mixture until just blended.
- 9Pour into the prepared pan.
- 10Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Date Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.0
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 367.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g