Moist Chocolate Cake to Die For!
- 1). melt butter, chopped chocolate. water and vanilla in bowl over hot water or in microwave.
- in another bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar until pale in colour and the whisk leaves a trail. add melted chocolate mixture and stir well. sieve the flour and salf and add to mixture.
- 2). butter and lightly dust with flour a 10inch tin. pour mixture and bake 25mins at 150 degrees Celsius.
- 3). sauce: bring cream and milk to the boil and pour in the choc buttons. stir until chocolate has dissolved.
- 4). to serve, pour the warm chocolate sauce over the cake and serve with dusted icing sugar and a dollop of creme fraiche.
- enjoy! mmm delicious!