Recipe by Cowgrl's Cookin
A delicious super moist and unique flavor for a chocolate cake/ muffins! super easy and is loved by all who indulge! Enjoy!!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (duncan hines)
- 1 (8 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (best foods)
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients one at a time into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Not a second shorter or longer.
- Bake @ 350 for 53 minutes if you are doing a cake.
- Bake @ 350 for 32 min if you are making jumbo muffins.
- You may sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the cake/ muffins if you like or use your favorite choc icing to top!