Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This cake is too cool! Its really delicious and easy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 60 g melted baking chocolate
- 150 g melted baking chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 10 -15 walnuts (for decoration)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 ml evaporated milk
- 100 ml condensed milk
- 180 g unsalted butter
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons golden syrup or 3 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- Put self raising flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add in brown sugar, butter, cream and vanilla essence.
- Add in water slowly.
- Add cooking chocolate.
- Por in a greased cake tin and bake in a preheated oven 350 degree Fahrenhit for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Remove from tin once cooled.
- In the meantime, take the remaining cocoa powder, evaporated milk, condensed milk, golden syrup and unsalted butter in a vessel and cook over slow fire.
- Stir well until thick.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Now, your chocolate fudge frosting is ready.
- Coat the cake with the chocolate fudge frosting.
- You can do the icing with the melted cooking chocolate.
- Decorate the cake with walnuts.