Recipe by The Hen Basket
Super moist, fudgy and delicious. The best chocolate cake recipe I have ever tried.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces jello instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups miniature white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grab a large bowl and dump everything in, except the chocolate chips and mix. Now add the chocolate chips, stir those inches That's it. Pour in your cake pan or two 9" round pans. Use the cooking directions from the back of your cake mix box. She advised to add some extra cooking time, about 5-10 minutes worked for me. You be the judge of your own oven. Let cool completely before frosting.