Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a super FABULOUS recipe that my friend, Linda, gave me. I usually have all the ingredients on hand...so it is quick and easy to throw together...and always GREAT!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup salad oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups coffee, lukewarm
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and cocoa.
- Dissolve the 2 teaspoons baking soda in the vinegar and add to the dry ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Frost with a buttercream icing.