1/8 Photos of Moist Chocolate Bundt Cake!
1 hr 5 mins
VERY GOOD moist chocolate cake! (If I do say so myself!) I made mini ones this time, will post all directions for whatever size(s) you'd like to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- 2Add eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.(Batter will be somewhat thin.).
- 3Pour into greased and floured 10" fluted tube pan, or "bundt cake pan" as I call them.
- 4Bake at 350º for 45-50 minutes, or til toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 6Dust with powdered sugar.
- 7Mini bundt cakes take 20-22 minutes.
- 8Cupcakes take 18-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Chocolate Bundt Cake!
Serving Size: 1 (1423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3788.3
- Calories from Fat 1185
- Total Fat 131.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 381.8 mg
- Sodium 5692.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 635.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.6 g
- Sugars 427.9 g
- Protein 56.4 g