Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a very good peanut butter cookie.
Make and share this Moist & Chewy Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, Crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with mixer until well blended.
- Add egg and beat just until blended.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well with mixer on low speed.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with fork tines.
- Bake 7-8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing.
- Store in airtight container.
- Makes 3 dozen.
A step is missing from these instructions. Step #7 should be: "Add 1 cup chocolate chips and mix. Reserve the rest for topping the cookie." Flattening with the fork is optional. I switched the chocolate for Heath Toffee Bits. Otherwise, great recipe.
I just pulled my last batch of these out of the oven and I can't stop eating them. I am going to be making another batch I had to post the review first. This is the easiest peanut butter cookie recipe ever. I like that they are so moist and chewy. This is a definate keeper in our house, I will be these often. Thanks so much for posting Anita, it is a great recipe.
Delicious! I just made these to pass some summertime boredom & they are fantastic! I made a quick peanut butter frosting for the middle & made little sandwiches. Dan-ger-ous! Thanks for the great post!