1/1 Photo of Moist & Chewy Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
Anita Harris's Note:
This is a very good peanut butter cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine peanut butter, Crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed with mixer until well blended.
- 4Add egg and beat just until blended.
- 5In a separate bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- 6Add to creamed mixture and mix well with mixer on low speed.
- 7Drop by heaping teaspoonsful 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Flatten slightly with fork tines.
- 9Bake 7-8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown.
- 10Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing.
- 11Store in airtight container.
- 12Makes 3 dozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist & Chewy Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semi-sweet chocolate chips