Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
These have got to be the most delicious brownies I have ever tasted in my life. You can never eat just one. Moist Chewy Brownies
- Combine flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bow l, beat the eggs until light; add sugar and beat again; beat in margarine. Stir in dry ingredients; blend well.
- Stir in vanilla, corn syrup and nuts.
- Mix well by hand.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350: F about 35 minutes or until firm to the touch but not hard.
This brownie was a bit too "cakey" and dry in my opinion. It wasn't chewy or fudgey, the way I like brownies.
I took out the baking powder and they were fudgey.
My family didnt enjoy these brownies as much as a lot of others that I have made in the past. They were too cakey and not as moist as I would have liked them to be. Maybe to add ice cream on top would have improved the taste.