1/2 Photos of Moist Carrot Cupcakes With Decadent Cream Cheese Frosting (Vegan
Don't let the carrot content fool you... These are 'naughty' but delicious! All ingredients are vegan but the cupcakes will be enjoyed by omni's as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup tinned apple (blended until smooth)
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained)
- 450 g vegan cream cheese (I use tofutti)
- 220 g vegan margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 450 g icing sugar
- 1FOR CUPCAKES.
- 2In a small bowl mix baking powder and blended apples into a foamy mixture, and leave to the side until step 3.
- 3In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- 4Add oil, carrots, pineapple, and apple mixture and mix well
- 5Scoop mixture into 24 cupcake liners.
- 6Bake at 180C for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool before frosting.
- 8FOR FROSTING.
- 9Cream the vegan cream cheese, maragrine, and vanilla. (an elctric mixer saves your arms :) )
- 10Add the sugar and beat until smooth.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Carrot Cupcakes With Decadent Cream Cheese Frosting (Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (1565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 183.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan cream cheese