Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My family loves this carrot cake. It always turns out moist, full of flavor, delicious and never lasts long!
- 473.18 ml flour
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 473.18 ml grated carrots
- 354.88 ml applesauce
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 177.44 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together carrots, sugar, applesauce and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients in small amounts until well moistened.
- Poor into 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool before frosting cake.
- For the frosting Mix all ingredients together until creamy.
I followed the recipe exactly and the cupcakes are delicious! I cooked them for 35 minutes, made 26 cupcakes.