Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family loves this carrot cake. It always turns out moist, full of flavor, delicious and never lasts long!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together carrots, sugar, applesauce and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients in small amounts until well moistened.
- Poor into 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool before frosting cake.
- For the frosting Mix all ingredients together until creamy.
I followed the recipe exactly and the cupcakes are delicious! I cooked them for 35 minutes, made 26 cupcakes.