Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My family loves this carrot cake. It always turns out moist, full of flavor, delicious and never lasts long!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together carrots, sugar, applesauce and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients in small amounts until well moistened.
- Poor into 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool before frosting cake.
- For the frosting Mix all ingredients together until creamy.
I followed the recipe exactly and the cupcakes are delicious! I cooked them for 35 minutes, made 26 cupcakes.