Amazing muffins! The cinnamon makes a big difference so don't leave it out.
Make and share this Moist Carrot Cake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix cereal and milk in another bowl, let stand for 3 minutes.
- Mix in carrots, sugar, egg and oil.
- Add to flour mixture until moist (Batter will be lumpy).
- Stir in raisins.
- Grease muffin pan and spoon batter into muffin pan filling each cup to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- STORAGE: Cool leftover muffins and wrap each tightly with plastic wrap and freeze.