Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 35 mins
This is a good fall recipe for apple season.
Make and share this Moist Caramel Apple Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (or sugar free)
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 20 caramels, unwrapped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 12 cup fluted tube pan or 10 inch tube pan.
- Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 2 minute Gently stir inapples. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 min to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 min.; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring every 30 sec. until blended. Cool 10 minute until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake.