Very moist but fattening, can substitute the oil for applesauce for a lower fat version
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Line your brownie pan with tin foil and coat with Crisco, butter, or Pam.
- 3Melt the butter, the chocolate and the olive oil together and stir to combine.
- 4In another bowl, beat the eggs with flavorings (the sugars, salt, vanilla and cinnamon).
- 5Stir in the melted chocolate mixture to the sugar and egg mixture.
- 6Add the flour and stir until the batter is just combined.
- 7Pour into your prepared pan.
- 8Bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.1 mg
- Sodium 239.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g