Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I got this from a recipe club I was in.It is the only banana bread my family will let me make.We prefer it without nuts,but it is great with chopped pecans for the nut lovers.It is very moist.I keep over-ripe bananas in the freezer,so I can make it at a moments notice.It is a great after-school snack,but it never lasts long at our house!
- Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Place butter, eggs, bananas, sour cream, and lemon juice in blender or work bowl of food processor. Whirl until smooth.
- Pour over dry ingredients; add nuts and stir until just moist.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 55-65 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
Laura this was sooo moist, and excellent! My DH was so mad that I gave a loaf away to my best friend. My house smelled wonderful while this was baking. Thanks for the recipe, it was very easy too.
This was super easy, good flavor, good crust etc. I guess I sort of missed the more rustic, chunky interior you get when it is made by hand instead of mixed in the food processor, which is why I give this 4 stars instead of 5. I'll still make this again. The speed is hard to beat!
This was really moist!! I made muffins instead of a loaf, the kitchen smelled wonderful while they were baking .. thank you