Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are very moist and just right amount of sweetness.
Make and share this Moist Banana Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup wheat bran
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- Mix dry and wet ingredients.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 mins for small muffins and 18 minutes for larger muffins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.