Chicken parts are dipped in melted butter, then coated with a mixture of garlic powder, potato flakes and parmesan cheese and baked until crispy and moist. This is really good stuff.
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil and preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the potato flakes, parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a bowl and blend well.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the butter, then roll in the potato mixture.
- Place coated chicken in the pan and sprinkle with leftover potato mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until juices are clear.