Recipe by Marie
Chicken parts are dipped in melted butter, then coated with a mixture of garlic powder, potato flakes and parmesan cheese and baked until crispy and moist. This is really good stuff.
Top Review by mabers
I've made this a few times now and we always enjoy it. It's just a tad on the bland side for me, but I add a little Worc. sauce and dijon mustard to the butter and that does the trick. Thanks for posting Marie!
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 1⁄3 cups instant mashed potatoes (dry flakes)
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil and preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the potato flakes, parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a bowl and blend well.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the butter, then roll in the potato mixture.
- Place coated chicken in the pan and sprinkle with leftover potato mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until juices are clear.