1/1 Photo of Moist Baked Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Chicken parts are dipped in melted butter, then coated with a mixture of garlic powder, potato flakes and parmesan cheese and baked until crispy and moist. This is really good stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil and preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Combine the potato flakes, parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a bowl and blend well.
- 3Dip the chicken pieces in the butter, then roll in the potato mixture.
- 4Place coated chicken in the pan and sprinkle with leftover potato mixture.
- 5Bake for 60 minutes or until juices are clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.9
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 248.1 mg
- Sodium 596.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 50.9 g