Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is very tasty and tender. Great with cranberry sauce.
Make and share this Moist and Tender Turkey With Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- In a slow cooker, combine broth, water, celery, onion, margarine and Nature's Season.
- Heat on HIGH until it simmers.
- Add turkey, breast side down, cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- When turkey is cooked, remove from slow cooker and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, to prepare gravy, strain vegetables, and put broth into a large nonstick skillet.
- Heat to boiling.
- Mix shake-and-blend flour with cold water and stir until flour is dissolved.
- Pour flour mixture into broth and heat, stirring constantly, until gravy is thick and bubbly.
- Serve with hot sliced turkey.