1/3 Photos of Moist and Tender Turkey With Gravy
This is very tasty and tender. Great with cranberry sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a slow cooker, combine broth, water, celery, onion, margarine and Nature's Season.
- 2Heat on HIGH until it simmers.
- 3Add turkey, breast side down, cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- 4When turkey is cooked, remove from slow cooker and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 5Meanwhile, to prepare gravy, strain vegetables, and put broth into a large nonstick skillet.
- 6Heat to boiling.
- 7Mix shake-and-blend flour with cold water and stir until flour is dissolved.
- 8Pour flour mixture into broth and heat, stirring constantly, until gravy is thick and bubbly.
- 9Serve with hot sliced turkey.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist and Tender Turkey With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.1 mg
- Sodium 290.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 41.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: