Recipe by princess buttercup
These are Good Enough for Company. (and simple). My kids Love them because they are fancy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breast (to flatten and tenderize not for a huge size).
- Mix butter, garlic, salt and parsley in a bowl.
- Spread butter on chicken breast.
- Roll chicken up.
- (like a jelly roll, butter on the inside).
- Secure roll with a toothpick.
- Brush with mayo.
- Then roll in bread crumbs.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- I have used other herbs in place of the parsley (dill, basil etc.) with good results!