Recipe by MizzNezz
This chicken stays moist and holds the crusty coating in the oven.
Top Review by Elizabeth Fullerton
I made this two ways and it was good both ways. The first way was as written and it was deeelicious. Also, quite easy to make. The second way was for me to eat because I'm trying to lose weight. Instead of the butter I used nofat, plain yoghurt instead of the butter, and I left out the cheeses. It was still quite good, but it definitely wasn't as good as the original. I have to admit I ate three bites of the original so that I could review it.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves